There are many different kinds of events – and every event can be tailored to suit your goals and target audience.
For all events, The Credit Valley Hospital Foundation offers you your own online fundraising web page using the Foundation’s online pledging tool. Once you have submitted your event agreement a Foundation representative will help guide you through the process of how to set up your page.
- walk, skip, read, bike, dance, knit, swim, bowl, skate, aerobics, to name just a few.
- donated goods, furniture, handmade goods, quilts, services, catered meals
- Black tie dinner, concert, garden tour, homes tour, art show, performance of a play, BBQ beach party, boat cruise, costume dinner dance, dress rehearsal performance, food fair, gala premiere, dance, celebrity luncheon, talent show
Sporting events and tournaments:
- baseball, football, golf tournament, tennis tournament, fishing derby, pool/billiards/darts tournament, soccer tournament
Other event ideas:
- Dress down day
- Bake sale
- Fashion show
- School pizza day
- Pet walk
- Host a dinner in your home and ask people to make donations
- Spare change collection
- Poker, bridge or euchre tournament
- Valentine’s Day candy grams
- Board game tournament
- Wine tasting event
- Car wash
- Donate proceeds from your garage sale
- Karaoke night
- Pancake breakfast
- Charge admission to an existing event or activity
- Get your workplace to organize a staff fundraiser – does your employer have a matching gift program?