Energetic. Creative. Motivated to make a difference. Does this sound like you?
So, you want to make changes in your community but don’t have a million dollars to donate? You’d love to volunteer at the hospital but you can’t stand the sight of blood?
We hear you… and that’s why we’re here.
The Credit Valley Ambassadors Council have come together to cultivate a community of young professional volunteers supporting The Credit Valley Hospital Foundation.
We are dedicated to engaging young professionals in philanthropy and community activism in order to raise funds for Foundation initiatives. The ambassadors support the Foundation via special events, fundraising, and awareness programming catering specifically to hip professionals in the Peel and Halton regions.
You should apply to the Ambassadors if you want to:
- join a network of dedicated young professionals
- develop your leadership skills and potential
- get involved as a local community leader
- expand your professional network and skill sets
- make a difference in your community - by schmoozing at swish events
- help Credit Valley fundraise to ensure first class health care in our community
For more information and on how to join the council please visit their website: www.cvacmississauga.com or email Kristin Scarfone at firstname.lastname@example.org